Kristina Wells

Educational Background that helped prepare you for the role you play at the church?

Bachelors Degree in Elementary Education from Western Oregon University and an Oregon Teaching License (As of December 2007)




Professional Background that helped prepare you for the role you play at the church?

Two years of student teaching-- 3rd grade, fifth grade, and kindergarten, and employment at a child development center.



Personal Background that helped prepare you for the role you play at the church?

I spent my childhood in churches, hearing Bible stories and memorizing verses, but never understood that God had any importance or relevance outside of church. I want to give the kids who come to our church a different experience.




What is the passion that drives your particular role in the church?

My driving force is the passion I have for kids to know who God is. I want them to have the foundational knowledge about God’s character that will enable them to engage in a relationship with Him that will mature over the years.




Do you see yourself in this role in 5 years, if not where would you see you in the church?

My role in this church has evolved a lot in the past three years. With so many exciting changes in children's ministries coming up, it’s hard to say where I’ll be in five years, but my greatest hope is to continue serving kids and their families through the church for many more years.