Kristina Ribali

Pastors and Ministry Directors and Leaders
BIO Questions Format

Educational Background that helped prepare you for the role you play at the church?
I graduated from South High School in Pueblo Colorado in 1991. Degree in Finance from the American Institute of Banking.





Professional Background that helped prepare you for the role you play at the church?

I was a Personal Banker and Investment Rep for US Bancorp until our first child was born in 1998. Since then and currently with my husband we run a lawn care and household services company. I’m a mom of two, a business owner and I work with the youth group at the church. I love encouraging and facilitating growth in students and in the other leaders in our program!






Personal Background that helped prepare you for the role you play at the church?
I started working with our youth group in 2003, very soon after that I felt God telling me that I needed to do something more.

As a teen I struggled to find who I was in Christ. I made many poor choices that brought me to a place where all I had was my belief in Christ. From there it has been a journey to become whole. To finally see myself as Jesus sees me. That is the goal for our Life Hurts God Heals program; that students will begin their journey and start to see themselves as Jesus sees them.





What is the passion that drives your particular role in the church?

I love students who want change in their life! It is priceless to me to see how students grasp the reality of who they are in Christ and the change that ultimately brings in their life. There is no greater reward then to watch a student transform before your eyes, to see them make healthy and good choices and the joy brought back into their lives. I believe our program does this! It transforms broken vessels into servants ready to serve their Lord and change the environment around them.



Do you see yourself in this role in 5 years, if not where would you see you in the church?

Yes! I have a heart to lead students and to lead other student ministers. I don’t think their will be any fewer hurting students in 5 years from now. I have a goal to have this program running in every church that currently has a Celebrate Recovery. I want every youth group and church to have the opportunity to learn how they can change students at a younger and more impressionable age.