Tracie Utti

Bio for Tracie Utti

I graduated from Sprague High School in 1982 in Salem Oregon. I started working at what I call my first real job 2 months after graduation at State Farm Insurance. I worked there for the next 21 years. I met my husband in 1988 at work. I didn’t grow up going to church so it really wasn’t much of a priority but found out rather quickly that if I wanted to continue my relationship with Rich it was going to be a very important factor.

We dated for about 1 ½ years prior to getting married. He introduced me slowly into a small Presbyterian church in Multnomah which is where we got married and I accepted Christ sometime in my mid 20’s. We had attended church here and there from then on but never really became active until moving to McMinnville in 2001 where we started attending Church on the Hill. We both became active volunteers in several ministries, started up a small group in our home. I became an employee of the church in March 2004 as an assistant and became the Connections Ministry Director in April of 2007.

I live in McMinnville with my husband Rich and son Taylor who is a sophomore in high school. Our daughter Venessa who is 21 and living in Portland, she has completed two years of community college and will start this fall at Western where she will major in criminal justice. She hopes to become a police officer. I feel God will continue to work on me to become the best leader of the Connections Ministry I can helping people get assimilated into the body of the church.